Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

An unfortunate blog update...

Well, this kind of sucks, but I just went through all my posts and deleted all the pictures I had taken from Google Images after writing my posts. (Yeah, I love finding the perfect "pretty picture" for my blog after I write something.)

I was justifying this by looking for public pictures that were posted in other people's blogs, that they had taken, (if they did it, then, I guess I can't get into too much trouble, right?)

Anyway, I do not want to have to worry about any copyright infringement so I decided to just remove all the photos. (Now, my blog is going to be even more boring, but oh well, maybe it will force me to come up with better content.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure to hear what you've got to say!