Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Post - What in God's Green Earth am I doing?

I decided to start a blog. So bear with me while I figure out what I am actually doing here. What are my motives? Hmmm.. make enough money on the side so I can quit my job and stay at home with my kids? I know this will probably never happen, but the prospect is fun and tempting to think about. For now, at least, my goal is to throw some of my thoughts out there (and I have a few important things to talk about, at least to me...), collect some like-minded friends along the way, and hopefully learn something. Most of all, I intend to start a meaningful dialogue and create the type of site that adds value, challenges and inspires. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure to hear what you've got to say!